Great news: the better you care for your treasured products, the longer they last.
- Remove stains from your leather items with a dry or slightly moisturised soft cloth. Test on a non-visible area in case colour is rubbed off.
- Never use large amounts of water, as it might result in blemishes or discoloration of natural leather.
- Pay special attention to your suede item if it gets wet, as moist might make colour rub off. Let it dry at room temperature, while it stays on a non-absorbent surface.
- Use a special soft suede brush to remove light dust and spray it with a non-colour spray protectant regularly to make your item more water and dirt repellant.
- Keep your eel skin styles away from sunlight and heat, as the delicate surface might lose colour or be otherwise damaged.
- Should your eel skin item get wet and wrinkle, you can smooth the leather, by ironing it gently with a cloth in between.